I was driving on a street and hit traffic, people were getting out of their cars and running.
I get out of my car and noticed there was a shootout between the cops and a gang led by Red Foreman
The gunfire stopped and Officer Alex Murphy went to negociate with Redd so he doesn't kill the hostages he has. Redd at first looked like he was willing to neogiciate but then he and his gang started shooting murphy down with shotguns and mutilated him Robocop style. I felt like I had to stop it, but I wasn't gonna go into the shoot out... so I just at there, eating the coffee cake I had in my car.
eventually snipers took redd's gang out and we all went on with our day. Then I went to stumps house, which was weird cause I saw people I go to Med School with at his house. I went to his basement only to find a stash of gay porn which was weird. I went to the kitchen and made a sandwich and went to watch TV. For some reason, the med school people were watching home made videos of them waving at the camera... it was crap.
I woke up
No comments:
Post a Comment