Saturday, June 19, 2010

3/3/09 Fake Black Cop

I’m at the mall with ushir and toni and we’re walking and I see these group of these Chinese girls who were flashing their friends taking pictures so I thought it’d be a good idea to approach them. On my way I walk into a bunch of Indian girls and start talking to them. They grabbed my hand and started walking and then one of their boyfriends shows up and it turns out Ushir hates him so he slapped him. The guy started running, I get the girl’s # and we start chasing him. And some how harris sean and tom end up joining us and next thing I know we’re chasing the guy through a park and he jumps through this jungle gym maze and then by the park exit, I caught him, spun him and buried his head into the dirt. Ushir got there and started kicking him and Tom threw a boulder on his knee. Then we realized we lost harris at the jungle gym. We go back and we find him there crying cause he’s afraid of sliding down the 5 foot poll to come down. Toni says “It’s ok harris. You can do it, you wont break your leg. I promise.” Ushir says “You’re a fucking fireman, how can you not slide down a short poll.” Harris crying yells “Stop yelling at me” Toni says “Ignore him, you can do it, just try” Harris “NO!”
I say “Harris…. There is a slide right next to you” Harris comes down

we were all at dunkin donuts and i went to get food while the guys decided to walk to Toni's place
so i get in my car and turn it on and this black cop comes in front of my car and tells me to get out. I get out and take my keys with me. I see this white guy goes into the passenger seat and the cop tried to take my keys. I noticed his outfit didn't fit him, his gun looked like a toy and his badge looked plastic. I realized I was being robbed. i get into teh car and the white guy points one a fake gun at me and says "Get out of the car"
So in retaliation I cleverly say "You get out of the car". then this other car comes pulls over next to me to block me. These guys start screaming at me to get out of the car. Now i'm clearly out numbered. I start talkin shit back and once i see the car in front of me go, i punched the guy next to me in the nose, but then the black guy cop jumped into the car via the moon roof and i floored it. 2 blocks of zig zagg and i pull over right next to my friends who were walking towards Tony's and say "Hey, these assholes are tryin to steal my car."
we kicked teh shit out of 2 of them and the other 2 ended up dead
then i ate my sandwich

No comments:

Post a Comment