Wednesday, June 16, 2010

11-14-07 Medusa

Hetal, Suki, Sayani, Pooja and I were all on a bus. For some reason out of no where we hit a bump. We all sat down and we notice people running and screaming outside. Next thing you know a giant black web shoots through the front of the bus. The 4 others fell out and ran for it. I was trapped in the bus and saw this green woman in the middle of all the webs chanting and attacking people. She made this huge black web made of metal. I ran for the web and hide behind it. She was yelling, calling for me. I found a way to escape the bus and away from her grips.

I hid behind this wall of metal meshwork for about half and hour. I heard her tell her minons to search it and I ran for it. When I got to an alley, I kicked open a door and saw people sitting and quietly hiding. Hetal, Neha, and I started to play monopoly with the new credit card thing. Then I went to the bathroom and I heard the door get kicked open. I decided to hide in the shower cause, why not, might as well take the shot. The Green evil goddess bitch came in holding my friends hostage and offering their safety for my life. Of course this made no sense to me because I had nothing to kill her with. Then start picks me up and starts to incinerate my hands. Despite not believing in God, I took a shot and started to pray. I noticed my incinerating hand was beginning to regenerate as her webs and powers weakened. Then my friends started to sing the prayer too and she was weakened. For some reason, I decided to make conversation with the green goddess and offered to buy her dinner. Hetal, Suki, Neha, and I went to applebees with the green goddess bitch and she was telling me how I was clever to try the prayer thing since everyone usually tries to bargain. I go the chicken wings and then slept with her

No comments:

Post a Comment