Monday, June 14, 2010

7-1-07 PRAAG

I was a top secret agent part of a government agency. We were on a mission where I was an underground assassin who was trying to get in with the yukaza gang which started to establish itself in the US. I had to prove my loyalty to them so the plan was to go there with a partner and fake kill her. When I shot her with the blood burst bullet in her chest which had a steal body armor under the skin, a bus of people saw this. They started screaming so I grabbed the bus and picked it up and swung it above the bank. Oh yea, I had powers like “The One” in Matrix, so I can practically do anything but shoot lasers. Anyways, I tried to convince them that this was part of a government operation and they need to shut the hell up, but of course due to the picking up of the bus, 3 people went into shock. I left them there and called for backup so they can do the flashy thing from Men in Black on them.

I went back to head quarters and checked the mailbox. Oh yea, the headquarters was behind the storage of a bookstore on a college campus. The mailbox had an odd painting. On the backside, it said “The time is coming for the future to make you the past.” It had an odd symbol and I noticed a funny feeling tickling through me. I had a red stain on my hand and soon realized I’ve lost my power. So I showed it to the nerd of the agency, he kind of freaked out. My boss slapped him in the face to calm him down and get him off the bookshelf of which he climbed. He started to explain, “That, that is the sign of PRAAG.” I said, “What the fuck is a PRAAG and why the fuck are my powers gone.” He continued, “PRAAG is the top minion of the Devil himself. He is sent to kill those which the devil fears. Once the mark of PRAAG is stained on your hand, your powers will be stripped until PRAAG is killed.”

I kind of stood there with a crooked understanding face and said “So all I have to do is kill him?” So Nerd said, “Yes… but he’s done this to hundreds like you through the dawn of time, no one knows how to kill him.” I calmly walked away and hid in the back aisle of the store near the shoes and the umbrellas for an hour. I go up to my boss and ask him what to do. He said, “You will have to find a way out of this one. I am speechless. I wouldn’t believe this shit if you didn’t lose your powers.” I went to the back of the office and into the tunnel to the outside and saw a red flash. I fell on the ground and smelt a horrible scent.

Then I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment