I was takin a flight back from vegas with this one girl i know. On the 2nd flight, I put a bag in the overhead and when i'm about to sit i see two bags fall and i catch them and the fuckin air hostesses dude started yelling at me telling me to sit down cause i have hepatitis B and I'm droppin things. I start yellin at him cause that made no fuckin sense. and he told me to "Sit down or i'll get security. Sit down, shut up, and when we land, go see a doctor"
and I respond “but I am a doctor"
and then something happened and the plane started going in weird circles and then me and that girl are on some tower somewhat like the Washington Monument but much narrower that you can slide down. So we slide down and see the other passengers, I spank her in a good way and then when we're just sittin and foolin around some guy asks me how to say black man in spanish so i said "El muchacho negro?" and then this black guy gets all mad cause he thought I said Nigger. Comes up at me and starts threatening me and then Adrian Peterson comes and punches him in the face and we all run cause.... some how this guy is bigger. And then I end up in some room trapped with him but i found a sword and stabbed him and ran like a bitch and woke up
No comments:
Post a Comment