This was one of my shortest dreams but still awkward enough to be documented.
I was on vacation in
The cell next to me, I see Suki. I ask “What the fuck is going on?” Suki says, “My mom’s nuts.” I say, “What the fuck does your mom have to do with any of this.” He responds, “She’s the one in charge here. If you catch her fish, she wont hurt you.” I just sat there. I knew I was dreaming at this point cause I couldn’t wake up so the dream continued.
Next day, I go up to suki’s mom. “Hey Suki’s mom, where the hell am I?” She tries to whip me but some dude behind me knocks me on my ass. They take me to the river where I see 10 mexicans trying to catch fish. I’m sitting there in a fucked up suit. I ask for a gun so I can go finish, apparently they don’t know how I fish. They refused to give me one. So I’m in the river, cause I don’t wanna get shot. I am pretending to catch fish while holding back to urge to scream like a bitch when I see these big ass fishes by my leg. I see this one Mexican dude grab this huge fish and just run for it. They shot him dead. I think to myself, “What is the market value of these fish? Apparently it’s worth enough to shoot someone for?” Why don’t these guys just get a net, I see fish everywhere. I don’t know, I played along cause I knew subconsciously, I am insane. I was curious to know where my mind would take me.
Next morning, I wake up before everyone, I grabbed a fish and ran for it. Put the shit in my coat pocket. It was possible the most disgusting thing I ever thought of in my life. I grab the security dude moped with a gun on it. I drive up to Suki’s mom and shoot her in the head. Everyone comes out of the tents to the noise and sees me driving off. They start to chase me. Apparently on the other side they have motorcycles… I have a moped. I’m riding, they’re shooting at me, I don’t know how I am not getting hit.
Next thing I know I am at the border and there is a flood. I had to go by foot running through the natural mazes. I get to the other side while I yell “I’m an American” as the damn Mexican security guards yell “Esta terroroso!” American points all these guns at me and search me. Naturally they question the fish. I decided to play stupid and said “This is my pet fish Julio.” They let me go with an odd stare.
Outside of the embassy, I see this man in a suit waiting for me. He asks, “I heard you caught a fish… a big one. I want to buy it from you.” I think maybe they’re stuffing these fishes with drugs. He pulls out 10 bucks and says “Go buy something nice.” I look at the 10 bucks, I look at the fish, I look at my suit, I look at him, I hit him with the fish and started walking towards the sunset. I heard a gun shot and I wokeup
No comments:
Post a Comment