Started as me moving to south jersey for a week. I went running after a car and I started flying as I was running. I threw a baseball and pegged some kid in the face. Then I saw Jim’s dad and frazza’s dad having a hockey fight. Then I realized south jersey was weird. I moved back up to north Arlington. Me, Toni, Jake, and Stump stole an ambulance. We robbed a bank. I had trouble deciding whether it was ok to steal a man’s mp3 phone. I stole it and gave it back as he cowered before me. Then I went to grab the best buy circular and he verbally attacked me so I whacked him in the head and ran. We were driving the ambulance on park ave and saw a cop, I tried to turn the ambulance but something went wrong and we went on to the sidewalk. The cop followed. I lost him and drove the vehicle behind a big ass forest of a house. We grabbed or bookbags and started walking. A cop chased me down and started pushing me then pulled a gun on me. A car screeched and he turned around, I took the gun and shot him. Oh yea, he looked like herm Edwards. I turned around and 15 cops held a gun to my face. I woke up
No comments:
Post a Comment