It started in
I get there and realize that no one is there yet. It’s 1 but apparently it starts at 4. So I have to kill time at my uncles house. I start playing basketball in his backyard and the ball falls off a cliff and into the woods. I go to the woods to get it and see a black bear. I freeze thinking, “This is my chance to kill a bear.” Then I saw it roar and I ran. The bear chased me, obviously it was catching up because… it’s a bear. I decided to launch the basketball to the side and he went after it as I got away.
I get upstairs out of breath and decided to go to the garage where my uncle has a projection TV. I flick on the lights to what I thought was the garage but I look outside and this metal shield covers the satellite dish. I flick it again to reverse it but the dish just starts to spin in all directions. My uncle came down bitching about his TV. Eventually, it fixed itself.
Family then finally started to arrive. Of course there were many people from my aunts side who I had no clue of. I see this one girl that I know for a fact I’m not related to. I go up to her and say hi. Introduced myself as she introduced herself. She was my uncle’s neighbor. Out of nowhere this fat Indian woman grabs my hand and yanks me and tells me to dance with her. Clearly upset by the cockblock, I moonwalked away from her and sprinted. I ran into the girl again in the basement where we started talking. I saw some henna on her hand so I grabbed it and asked her some questions about it as I stroked her hand. Unfortunately my eldest uncle saw this, and asked what was going on here. Instantly scared by the thought of arranged marriage, I let go of her hand and….. I woke up
No comments:
Post a Comment