Monday, June 14, 2010

1/2/07 Dream, Grandpops

Gunshoot out for Grandpop’s house

As usual, my mind made up a character who I feel oddly close to. This time, my mind made up a new grandfather for me. We were chilling at his house structurally resembles the house of my aunt in union city. But this house was very luxurious. And we heard knocks, my G Pops looks through the peep hole and doesn’t answer and tells me to go downstairs with him. We started hearing gunshots and windows shattering.

He told me that these gangsters were trying to make him move out. They’ve offered him money for the property but he refuses to give it up. So we fixed up the house when they left. We made it into a forte with bulletproof windows, metal screens that can cover any opening and within these giant screens would be an slight one sided opening so we can shoot back.

A week later, the guys came back and fired. They noticed they accomplished nothing due to the structure of the front of the house. I heard them yell “Back door!.” This was bad cause we only fixed the front of the house. I open the door and start to shoot at them, I killed 2 of the 8. My grandfather started to shoot out the living room window to give me some cover. I run through the front door and back in. One guy followed me, he shot at me but just missed cause I turned the corner. He turns the corner slowly but I was waiting for him and shot him. I closed the front door and headed upstairs. Looked out the window and noticed 2 more down. My grandfather was quite badass.

I pulled out a sniper rifle and took out one guy. I went one room over and took out the other guy as the shot the window of the previous room. There were 2 left. They started to go around the block. I knew they were headed for the backdoor. The second I saw one jump the fence, I shot him down. There was one guy left. He wasn’t jumping the fence but I wasn’t going to go after him cause he’d shoot me while I was vulnerable and climbing. My grandfather gives me this little bomb, I remember seeing one of these before. It’s a rubber pellet bomb, I threw it over and it blew. I just heard screams…. He must’ve gotten quite messed up. I climb the fence, he’s out cold with bruises all over him. We tie him up and called the cops. The cops questioned why we shot all them. I pulled out my gun and he said “Stop or I’ll shoot!” as he pulled out his… I said “Exactly, only they didn’t stop.” Cop left and I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment