Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3-7-08 Christopher Walken's army

The dream starts off with George Castanza from Seinfeld having lunch with me and he proposes an idea of selling a sock that is heated via a battery. I told him that it was dumber than his portable homeplate embedded in plastic idea. Apparently I was the protégé of Christopher Walken. George went out and bought an entertainment system but the store wouldn’t deliver it to his home or take it for a return. He was across the street from this very giant park full of gangster looking people. He decided to stand at the corner and sell his homeplate in hopes to get cab fare to get home. He was busy negotiating with some Japanese dude and ended up selling it for 40 bucks. He turns around and goes to pick up his box and realizes it’s empty. He starts overreacting like he does cause he was robbed.

Christopher Walken is seen walking by and notices Georges problem and summons his army. I am apparent a part of Christopher Walken’s army. He just tells the leader “This one is a friend of one of ours, get his stuff back.” We sprinted into battle with the gangsters, beating them all on their ass. They had a bunch of electronics and stole them all back. I was in a struggle because I got pepper sprayed so I grabbed my nunchuck and blindly started to whip it in a circle until Magneto stopped it and brought me to safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment