6/18/2010 FRIENDS + medicaid
Today I had a dream that I had a private practice clinic with 6 partners. The partners were the cast of the hit TV show FRIENDS. We were all double and triple billing our patients medicare/medicaid/HPO for money. We got caught and the cops showed up to our practice. We had an escape route leading to some trees where we had cars and an open area to drive onto the road on the other side. We went in 3 groups of 2. Lisa Kudrow was in my car. We went to shoprite to pick up some things for the roadtrip to mexico. We were practicing in San Diego to give you a general idea and yes I know there aren't shoprites in san Diego.
We hooked up in the shoprite bathroom and a cop spotted us in the parking lot. We booked it and lost him in a PNC bank parking lot where i ripped the license plate off another car and replaced ours. Lisa gave me a crew cut with the hairtrimmer we bought at shoprite. We made it to a random used car dealership where we bought a 74 GTO Cash.
We made it to new mexico before my alarm went off and woke me up... I think we would've made it
No comments:
Post a Comment