Monday, June 14, 2010

3-2-07 National Treasure Dream

Today I had a dream that there was a sequel to national treasure. The good guy team was made of me, stumpy, and the interchanging Toni and Big Fat Rich. The bad guy team was a group of 10 ghetto gangsters, one of which is a beautiful girl name Veronica. Apparently in the past, we were a team but they left my team to die. Now they are taking us by force with use of guns to make us find the treasure for them, but they are making promises of how we are equal partners now and how they were wrong last time.

We had to enter an undersea tunnel which was covered by a thin sheet of rock. One guy was chosen to go in there to break the rock with use of a big ass chisel. He was attacked by a shark. He got a way to the surface but then the shark got him. Screams were heard and faded quickly. We had to decide what to do to get past these sharks. Toni said that if they are full, they won’t eat us.

For some dumbass reason, we ended up in a farmer’s market. We bought a TON of food. When it came time to pay, Toni was going to pitch in so I slapped him in the face and said “why are you paying, they’re going to kill us afterwards.” Veronica starts to yell at me about how they weren’t going to kill us. She’s new to the group and has no idea of the past occurrence. The argument cooled down.

At night, stump, Toni, veronica, and I decided to go for a walk. I explained to her what happened last time. She learned what she was involved in and we got a new ally. We decided to break away. We went to the bank of New York to get some money so we can afford to leave. For some reason Toni disappeared and Big Fat Rich Appeared. At the bank of New York, I bought a drink of alcoholic mango juice and Tropicana fruit punch. Veronica asked for a sip. I turned around and Big Fat Rich is now gone and Toni’s back. Stump called it the “puerto Rican shuffle.” Me and Veronica decided to get a separate room at the airport hotel.

I woke up to the sun burning my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment