Saturday, June 19, 2010

5/20/2008 Hiliary Clinton at a knicks game

For some reason I was biking in Clifton and got a phone call from Toni telling me that he has tickets to the Jazz Knicks game. I biked to Madison Square Garden and we sit down. Shit is going normal till the 4th quarter when we are told to move to the third level all the way in the back to the Jazz fan section.
I go up there and sit down where me and my friends are separated by this couple that wouldn’t move down. I look over and realize it’s Hilary and Bill Clinton. I start to hit on Hilary Clinton, trying to convince her to go for a quickie behind one of the food stands. She did not seem to appreciate the proposal and told Bill Clinton to defend her. Bill Clinton starts cracking jokes saying things like “Well honey, it seems to me that he’s complementing you.” Eventually I went into the whole Monica Lewinsky scandal and how she should get even. Then she finally started to think about it as she put her hand on my thigh. This upset Mr. Clinton and he got up and started yelling. I put my arm around his wife and he pushed me. I got up and swung at him and these people in suits grabbed me. I started saying how it’s bullshit that he’s allowed to attack me and I can’t reciprocate. They eventually made me sit and the Clintons moved.
Apparently some dude video taped the entire thing and uploaded it on youtube all during the 4th quarter. I start talking to Toni and said, “I wish she would come back, maybe I’d apologize for how forward I was.” And one of the secrete service women were like “It’s too late for that now.” And I right away say, “I aint talking to you, bitch.” Game over and I see a limo drive by. I see two hands, one waving bye and the other giving the finger.
We went to 7-11. I got a blue raspberry slurpee.

No comments:

Post a Comment