Monday, June 14, 2010

7-31-07 The Mule, Tupac, and Lemonade

The Mule, Tupac, and Lemonade

It starts off in a bar which is quite long and narrow with a room in the back where you make your own cocktail. I went to the place with Toni and Pat. I see an interesting drink which I just cant seem to move my eyes from. Lemon Vodka with pulp. Now it sounds horrible but yet intrigues me, of course the tanqueray company helped. So I made a cocktail with vodka, rum, and coke. It was interesting. I had a cup of water next to me just incase the experiment was a failure, like 70% of my other drinks. Then the owner’s mule came and licked my water. In confusion, I looked at another customer and said “I guess that make my drink free.” I casually walk away.

I go by the bar and see Pat wearing a Bacardi jersey. We are both standing there and these girls were standing behind us. And I start to hear whispers, the voice of a man, saying “Punch him, punch him, the brown one.” I turn around and see no man. I then see the news paper article of Ron Artest. I saw his face talk to me and heard the same voice as before. Naturally I freaked out a little cause I wasn’t drunk at this point and seeing stuff. So in reaction, I started punching the face. Next thing I know a giant arm sticks out of the bulletin board of newspaper. I thought to myself “NOT GOOD!” I ran into to bathroom since Pat was blocking my way out of the narrow bar area.

I see Ron’s face though the crack of the door and he starts hitting the door. Holding my entire body against the door to try to hold back a 6’8 270lb guy wasn’t too successful. I kept telling him to calm down, I thought he was a newspaper. Next thing you know, he shrinks and morphs into Tupac Shakur. Now I like my odds. I went out, Tupac swung at me, and I busted a bottle over his head. I started to slug his mouth. I eventually let him go and started to walk away. He went to pull out a gun and Khalid jumps off the top of the ball and lands on Tupac’s chest with his ass. Khalid killed Tupac so we ran away…. fast

No comments:

Post a Comment