tell this to your psych doctor
i got caught witnessing a murder in a building so I start running thinking i'll just jump out an open window but a referree throws a flag and says HOLDING and makes me start the run over from 10 yards back so now i gotta run faster to pass the defenders coming from the other parts of the hall. I jump out the window and Puff Daddy set up a trampoline outside to catch me. I noticed a white mass in the bushes. This guy comes at me in a polar bear costume.. I suplex the bear and the head comes off, it's brian lapierre. He comes at me again, and I suplex him again. He's on the ground and i hear a growl, i look over, it's a polar bear charging at us from a block away. I piledrive lapierre and leave him as unconscious bate for the bear as I run into a house. The house turns out to be a family reunion where i fix my cousin's cabinet
No comments:
Post a Comment