I was leaving Tony's house and saw Tom's car. I put my face on his window to be a dick and start making faces. Then I see Frazza in front of Tony's steps and I tell him to quit being a bitch and come back to life. He says that he's been trying. Then out of nowhere Frazza's grandfather (My mind made him up, I have no idea what he looks like) comes and says "And bring back your brother and father."
I say "If you bring back your father, I'm gonna kill him"
his grandfather said "But he's a fruit principle"
I say "He wasn't a quire principle"
his grandfather says "Not a FRUIT principle, he was a principle of fruit"
me "What the fuck does that mean"
frazza "I am not gonna bring back my dad"
grandfather "But he's a fruit principle"
Tony runs out "What the fuck is going on here"
me "Frazza's dad was a fruit principle"
Tony "I guess he was gay, but he wasn't a principle"
Grandfather "NO A PRINCIPLE OF FRUIT"
Tony shakes his head in confusion blurting out "No.. no no no, this cant happen here, get the fuck out of here" and kicks frazza's grandfather out.
I wake up
No comments:
Post a Comment