Wednesday, June 16, 2010

12-30-07 Chinese olympics

Chinese Olympics

Some random girl and I were sitting at this hill. There are other people around but they all have binoculars so we were curious to know what the hell was going on. We heard a gun shot and looked across the river. There were millions of mice let loose. I get sscared cause there’s a bridge connecting the two hills. Then these Chinese people come to the top of the hill on their horses and race for the bridge but the horses were slipping, falling and getting injuried due to the stepping on of the mice. Apparently this is a Chinese game where you must cross the bridge on a horse to win some gold medal. I see the horses fall and the mice run away from the area, the jockey would run and grab someone else’s horse and start to ride it. I saw out of nowhere Betty fall, she turns around without hesitation and devastates the face of a poor bastard trying to get back on his horse, she takes his horse and wins.

No comments:

Post a Comment