Sunday, November 28, 2010

Blood is on the PETA

Me and ushir are golfing at glenwild greens out in bloomingdale, NJ. We approach the final hole, a 180 yard par 3 with a lake off center in the middle. I hit my shot into the trees so I went to look for the ball as ushir went to hit off the tee. When I'm in the tree, I see the two deer by the lake charge at ushir and one runs right into him, knocking him over. I sprint back with a my lob wedge (my only all steel iron) and crush the baby deer in the neck. I see ushir down in pain. The mother deer comes at me, I do a spin move and drill it in the back of the head with the iron and hit it continuously till it stops moving. I take ushir to the hospital where he is found to have nothing more than a few broken ribs.

The local newspaper, the leader wrote an article about how I saved ushir. I'm sleeping in my living room adn start hearing lots of noise. Something is being thrown at my house. I look at my window and it's a PETA protest on my lawn and those assholes are throwing rocks at my place. I am obviously furious, I run out my side door and sprint to my car and start driving to Tony's house. I pick up Tony and asked him where he bought the big from the pig roast.

So we go to the butcher's farm and we ask for him to save the blood of all the animals he kills for $200. He gives us a few jugs of butchered animal blood in which I put in heparin to keep it from clotting. From there, we went to toysrus to buy the biggest water guns we can find. We filled our super soakers with the heparinized blood and started our drive to my place.

I open the sunroof and Tony sticks his head out the top and starts the drive by, shooting up the PETA protesters with blood. I get out of the car with two more super soakers and attack them. all 15 or so protesters drenched in blood running away, some falling by slipping on the blood.

I wake up

No comments:

Post a Comment