Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Stone Cold Stunner

i was in a swat unit with bruce willis raiding some druglord's headquarters... but they expected us and we were so outnumbered.
I hid in a closet just hoping for the best. Bruce joined in and tried hiding in the corner. Some thug opens the door, I point 2 guns at him but his friends point a lot more at us. We were taken hostage. We were tied up and forced to sit on the ground till the boss came in.

5 minutes later, the boss comes in and it turns out to be the joker and harley quin. I realize it's a dream. Usually when i figure this out, i can control my dream and get superpowers and hot chicks involved.... i coulfnt this time. I thought hard to have the ability to fly or shoot something but nothing was happening. Harley poiints a gun at my face and i start thinking the stone cold song hoping i can pull off a miracle..... boom stone cold comes in and stuns the joker, the rock comes in and rockbottoms harley and then the people's elbow. We're untied and we all drink beer and I wake up

... I summoned Stone Cold and The Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment